“Always Smiling, Highly active, and very well known for his outgoing and positive energy!”
Dr. Thomas Duddey is a licensed chiropractor in Huntington Beach, California, who has been practicing for more than 20 years. He is the owner of SportsCare Center, a multispecialty healthcare and wellness facility combining:
- Chiropractic Care
- Pre-Operative & Post Operative Rehabilitation
- Urban Zen Integrative Therapies
The center is conveniently located at 6090 Warner Avenue, on the corner of Springdale and Warner in Huntington Beach, CA.
Dr. Duddey holds licenses in both Chiropractic and Physiotherapy, he has been Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician (CCSP), Certified Sports and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS), and a Qualified Medical Evaluator (QME) for the California Workers Compensation system.
Who Calls Dr. Duddey when they need a chiropractic tune up?
In addition to serious weekend warriors, Dr. Duddey has successfully treated:
- Leading Motocross and Supercross racers
- World and National Champion Bicycle Motocross (BMX) racers and freestylers
- Olympic gold medalist in Badminton
- Olympic medalist in Water Polo
- X Games Gold Medalists
- NBA players
- Ironman triathletes
One more thing…
Dr. Duddey’s patients have voted him the best chiropractor in Orange County. (Source: RateMDs.com, 2013).