doTerra Deep Blue Rub
• Apply to sore hands for a cooling, comforting massage.
• Massage Deep Blue Rub into lower back after a day of heavy lifting at work or during a move.
• After long hours at the computer, rub into fingers, hands, arms, shoulders, and neck.
• Perfect for the athlete in your life, Deep Blue Rub is blended in a base of moisturizing emollients that leave your skin soft and non-greasy.
• Synergistic blend of CPTG® essential oils that combine to create a cool, tingling sensation on the skin.
You can buy this at our office for $44.95.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
A healthy diet is part of a complete wellness plan. Sadly, we don’t always get the amount of fruits and vegetables recommended daily. Dr. Duddey recommends Juice Plus+ to supplement your nutritional needs.
Ice is nice — particularly in the initial stages of injury treatment. We use large, pliable ice packs in our practice and make them available for purchase. If you need an ice pack for home use, we’ll gladly sell you one for only $11.
Some of our patients have a dedicated shelf in their freezer for ice packs. If you insist on doing your own stunts, you may want to secure a pack or two for home use.
Tip: Slip an ice pack into a standard pillowcase before applying to the affected area.